January 4-7 2017; Austral University of Chile at Puerto Montt, Puerto Montt, Chile.
Video from previous IBEC, Germany, Nürtingen-Geislingen University
We are proud to announce that the peer review process for IBEC 2017 will be administered by a group of editors with academic prestige in the fields of business, economics, and education.
IBEC invites the submission of proposals for its 16th annual research con- ference to be held in Puerto Montt, Chile. The objective of IBEC is to pro- vide a forum for intellectual discussion among scholars and practitioners. We seek to provide a platform to analyze the strategic challenges faced by firms, educators, governments, and other institutions in the global arena.
The topics for IBEC include, but are not limited to:
- international business environment,
- marketing strategies,
- international strategy,
- import/export management,
- world markets and global competition,
- organizational behavior management,
- management philosophy,
- health management issues,
- human resources strategies,
- management of education,
- expatriate management,
- business education,
- international entry strategies,
- transfer of technology/knowledge,
- cross-cultural consumer behavior,
- international logistics,
- information systems,
- operations management,
- international finance,
- international accounting,
- intercultural management,
- trade policy,
- FDI policy,
Both, practitioners and scholars, are encouraged to submit company case studies.